There are two sets of TVSs now available for use.
The first set, available since 21 October 2008, supports the basic core data requirements as defined in Version 3.2 of the Credit Transfer Rulebook, Version 3.1 of the Core Direct Debit Rulebook and Version 1.0 of the B2B Direct Debit Rulebook and the accompanying Implementations.
The second set of TVSs now available as of 30 March 2009 includes additional data requirements that could be used in additional optional services. These TVSs are available to help you in the February 2009 implementation of the credit transfer and the November 2009 launch of the direct debit schemes.
This is the set of Technical Validation subsets (TVSs) Version 3.x that support the following Rulebooks and their Interbank Implementation Guidelines as approved in June 2008.
- Version 3.2 of the Credit Transfer Rulebook
- Version 3.2 of the Core Direct Debit Rulebook
- Version 1.1 of the B2B Direct Debit Rulebook
These TVSs have been developed by SWIFT at the request of and are now being made publicly available to banks, customers and vendors.
These TVSs cover the Interbank Core Messages.
- Credit transfer instruction
- Direct debit collection instruction
- Payment status report message for use in rejecting credit transfer and direct debit instructions
- Payment return message for use in returning a credit transfer and direct debit collection
- Payment reversal message for use in instructing a reversal of a direct debit collection
Files with suffix .xsd (XML Schema Document) should be opened with an XML parser.