The views expressed in the reports below are solely those of the authors and should not be attributed to the European Payments Council.
Open banking, mobile payments security and blockchain are some of the topics discussed in our quarterly compilation of reports on payments. To make sure you are kept regularly updated on new developments in the payments industry, follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Paul Hastings’ study on the evolution of cash in the US and UK (December 2016).
- ENISA’s Security of mobile payments and digital wallets report (December 2016).
- A brave new world for global banking: McKinsey’s annual global banking review 2016 (December 2016).
- Open banking: a consumer perspective. An independent report by Faith Reynolds (January 2017).
- An ENISA report on blockchain technology and security (January 2017).
- The Economic and Monetary Affairs Committee of the European Parliament’s own-initiative draft report on Fintech: the influence of technology on the future of the financial sector, rapporteur Cora van Nieuwenhuizen (January 2017).
- Ecommerce Europe’s position paper Towards a stronger online mobile payments landscape in Europe (January 2017).
- Roland Berger’s report on Successfully navigating changes to payments regulations (February 2017).
If you would like to comment on this article, please identify yourself with your first and last name. Your name will appear next to your comment. Email addresses will not be published. Please note that by accessing or contributing to the discussion you agree to abide by the EPC website conditions of use.