If you didn’t get a chance to stay up-to-date with all the reports about payments which have been released this summer, we have gathered a few of them below. Find out what’s next for blockchain, fintech, digital payments, , and more, according to industry experts and regulatory institutions. And follow the on Twitter to stay wired to the payment news in Europe and beyond.
The views expressed in the below reports are solely those of the authors and should therefore not be attributed to the European Payments Council.
- Worldpay’s Fraud Trends 2016 report (June 2016)
- Euro Retail Payments Board Annual Report 2015-2016 (July 2016)
- Five trends that define the new Fintech landscape, according to Accenture (July 2016)
- BCG’s and Google’s Digital Payments 2020 – The making of a $500 billion ecosystem in India (July 2016)
- The Paypers’ Ecommerce Payment Methods Report 2016 (July 2016)
- ING’s 2016 International Survey on Mobile Banking (July 2016)
- Strategy&’s report on the impact of on banks, Catalyst or threat? The strategic implications of PSD2 for Europe’s banks (July 2016)
- Credit Suisse’s paper on Blockchain, The Trust Disrupter (August 2016)
- The future of financial infrastructure – An ambitious look at how blockchain can reshape financial services, a report from the World Economic Forum (August 2016)
- European Banking Authority’s opinion paper on the Commission's proposal to bring virtual currency entities in the scope of the Anti-Money Laundering Directive (August 2016)
- IBM’s white paper on European Payment Services Directive 2 (August 2016)
- Pymnts.com’s and Cardtronics’ Global Cash Index - German analysis (August 2016)
If you would like to comment on this article, please identify yourself with your first and last name. Your name will appear next to your comment. Email addresses will not be published. Please note that by accessing or contributing to the discussion you agree to abide by the EPC website conditions of use.