In the newly published infographic, the reports on how it fulfilled its main objectives in 2019. It was an important year with several memorable achievements, including:
- Extension of the geographical scope of the Single Euro Payments Area ( ) payment schemes as of March 2019 with the Principality of Andorra and the Vatican City State / the Holy See.
- Contributing to the growth of the Instant Credit Transfer ( ) scheme and the pan-European interoperability of -based solutions.
- Increasing the scheme maximum amount as of 1 July 2020 thereby making the scheme more attractive for Business-to-business (B2B) transactions.
- The launch of the Proxy Lookup ( ) service.
- Developing Specifications for a Standardisation Framework for Request-to-Pay (RTP).
Find out more achievements in Infographic: 2019 a year to remember.
If you would like to comment on this article, please identify yourself with your first and last name. Your name will appear next to your comment. Email addresses will not be published. Please note that by accessing or contributing to the discussion you agree to abide by the EPC website conditions of use.