Do you find it difficult to keep up to date on everything that is being published online about payments? We have gathered some of the most interesting (and free) reports published during the second quarter of the year.
The views expressed in the below reports are solely those of the authors and should not be attributed to the European Payments Council.
- Roland Berger’s report on Mobile Money for the unbanked (March 2017)
- Microsoft’s, Accenture’s and Avanade’s white paper on PSD2 and Open Banking. Using regulation to kick-start the transformation of banking (April 2017)
- Nokia’s Threat Intelligence Report (March 2017)
- EuroCommerce’s guide for retailers, Accepting contactless payments (April 2017)
- The Smart Payment Association’s paper on Instant Payment Systems Security (April 2017)
- Clearing’s white paper about Ensuring a smooth take-off for euro instant payments: A white paper on pan-European infrastructure considerations (June 2017)
- The European Banking Authority's 2017 Consumer trends report (June 2017)
If you would like to comment on this article, please identify yourself with your first and last name. Your name will appear next to your comment. Email addresses will not be published. Please note that by accessing or contributing to the discussion you agree to abide by the EPC website conditions of use.