During this first quarter of 2018, we have gathered a selection of recent (and free) reports about trends and innovations in payments, Fintech, Blockchain, the revised Payment Services Directive ( ), that might be of interest for payment professionals. Explore more about the latest researches on these hot topics.
The views expressed in the below reports are solely those of the authors and should not be attributed to the European Payments Council.
- Capgemini’s report on 10 top trends in payments 2018 (December 2017)
- Accenture’s latest thinking: Banking in 2018 10 Key trends to watch (January 2018)
- Ernst and Young: The changing shape of international banking and the future of Europe (January 2018)
- Ernst and Young: Global banking outlook 2018 (January 2018)
- The Paypers’ report on PSP ecosystem explained: global mapping of key players (February 2018)
- European Commission: FinTech action plan: For a more competitive and innovative European financial sector (March 2018)
- Roland Berger’s report on Blockchain: Unlocking the potential (March 2018)
- The : Fintech roadmap (March 2018)
If you would like to comment on this article, please identify yourself with your first and last name. Your name will appear next to your comment. Email addresses will not be published. Please note that by accessing or contributing to the discussion you agree to abide by the EPC website conditions of use.