The views expressed in the below reports are solely those of the authors and should not be attributed to the European Payments Council.
During the third quarter of 2018, we gathered a list of recent reports that shine a spotlight on interesting topics such as artificial intelligence, digital payments, cards and overall payment statistics. It is easy to get lost in the flow of new reports, therefore, we made a selection which you can check out and download for free:
- World Economic Forum: The New Physics of Financial Services: Understanding how artificial intelligence is transforming the financial ecosystem (August 2018)
- Retail Payments Board ( ): Annual Report of the Euro Retail Payments Board 2017-2018 (July 2018)
- The European Central Bank (ECB): Payments statistics 2017 (September 2018)
- Accenture: Payments in the digital age (July 2018)
- Transaction Network Services (TNS): Who is Driving Adoption of Card Payments at Unattended Terminals? (August 2018)
- KPMG: Customer experience is driving change in the payments sector (September 2018)
If you would like to comment on this article, please identify yourself with your first and last name. Your name will appear next to your comment. Email addresses will not be published. Please note that by accessing or contributing to the discussion you agree to abide by the EPC website conditions of use.