The views expressed in the below reports are solely those of the authors and should not be attributed to the European Payments Council.
During the last quarter of 2019, we gathered a list of interesting and free reports that focus on different payments’ topics. Check out the list below and download for free:
- The Paypers: Fraud Prevention and Online Authentication Report 2019/2020 (November 2019)
- The Paypers: Cross-Border Payments And Commerce Report 2019 – 2020 (December 2019)
- PYMNTS: Measuring the AI gap in the financial services and payments industry (December 2019)
- Financial Stability Board: BigTech in finance: Market developments and potential financial stability implications - (December 2019)
- Basel Committee on Banking Supervision: Report on open banking and application programming interfaces (November 2019)
If you would like to comment on this article, please identify yourself with your first and last name. Your name will appear next to your comment. Email addresses will not be published. Please note that by accessing or contributing to the discussion you agree to abide by the EPC website conditions of use.