The views expressed in the below reports are solely those of the authors and should not be attributed to the European Payments Council.
Getting lost in the flow of new reports? During the second quarter of 2022, the compiled a list of payment related reports that you can check out and download for free:
- European Central Bank (ECB): Annual report 2021 (April 2022)
- Capgemini & Efma: World Retail Banking Report 2022 (April 2022)
- UK finance: Annual Fraud Report 2022 (June 2022)
- European Banking Authority ( ): Annual report 2021 (June 2022)
- The World Bank: The global Findex database 2021: Financial Inclusion, Digital Payments, and Resilience in the Age of COVID-19 (June 2022)
If you would like to comment on this article, please identify yourself with your first and last name. Your name will appear next to your comment. Email addresses will not be published. Please note that by accessing or contributing to the discussion you agree to abide by the EPC website conditions of use.