The views expressed in the below reports are solely those of the authors and should not be attributed to the European Payments Council.
During the first quarter of 2020, we gathered a list of recent and free reports that focus on artificial intelligence (AI), fraud and other interesting payment-related topics. Check out the list below and download for free:
- KPMG: the future is open. Reshaping the banking experience (January 2020)
- Fintech Futures: Rise of the machines: Artificial intelligence & machine learning in financial services (January 2020)
- Ernst & Young: Banking in the new decade (February 2020)
- The Paypers: Who’s Who in Payments 2020 (March 2020)
- Accenture: COVID-19: How banks can manage the business impact (March 2020)
- PwC: Fighting fraud: A never-ending battle. PwC’s Global Economic Crime and Fraud Survey (March 2020)
- GSMA: State of the Industry Report on Mobile Money 2019 (March 2020)
If you would like to comment on this article, please identify yourself with your first and last name. Your name will appear next to your comment. Email addresses will not be published. Please note that by accessing or contributing to the discussion you agree to abide by the EPC website conditions of use.