*The views expressed in the below reports are solely those of the authors and should not be attributed to the European Payments Council.
During the second quarter of 2020, we gathered a list of recent and free reports that shine a spotlight on the future of payments, open banking and other interesting payment-related topics. It is easy to get lost in the flow of new reports, therefore, made a selection which you can check out and download for free:
- Bank for International Settlements (BIS): Covid-19, cash, and the future of payments (April 2020)
- Banking Circle: Mind the Gap: How payments providers can fill a banking gap for online merchants (May 2020)
- The Paypers: Open Banking Global State of Play (May 2020)
- Intrum: Special Edition Covid-19 White Paper: European Payment Report 2020 (June 2020)
- UK finance: Open Banking Future State Report (June 2020)
- Nets: Payments Outlook 2020 (June 2020)
If you would like to comment on this article, please identify yourself with your first and last name. Your name will appear next to your comment. Email addresses will not be published. Please note that by accessing or contributing to the discussion you agree to abide by the EPC website conditions of use.