*The views expressed in the below reports are solely those of the authors and should not be attributed to the European Payments Council.
Explore more about the overall payment statistics, global market visions, artificial intelligence (AI) and more in a selection of recent and free reports that we have gathered during the third quarter of 2020.
- Oliver Wyman: Aim For Revival. Not Just Survival. European Banking Outlook 2020 (July 2020)
- The Paypers: Payment Methods Report 2020 – What's New in the Way People Prefer to Pay (August 2020)
- European Commission: Digital finance package (September 2020)
- European Central Bank: Payments Statistics (September 2020)
- Accenture: Accenture Banking Technology Vision 2020 Driving Value and Values During COVID-19 (September 2020)
- UK Finance: Trust, Context And Regulation: achieving more explainable AI in financial services (September 2020)
If you would like to comment on this article, please identify yourself with your first and last name. Your name will appear next to your comment. Email addresses will not be published. Please note that by accessing or contributing to the discussion you agree to abide by the EPC website conditions of use.