*The views expressed in the below reports are solely those of the authors and should not be attributed to the European Payments Council.
During the first quarter of 2021, we gathered a list of recent and free reports that shine a spotlight on payments future and trends as well as other interesting payment-related topics. It is easy to get lost in the flow of new reports, therefore, made a selection that you can check out and download for free:
- Ernst & Young: 2021 Global bank regulatory outlook (January 2021)
- FIS: Global Payments report: Trends in global payments (February 2021)
- PwC and UK finance: Future Ready Payments 2030 (February 2021)
- KPMG: Pulse of Fintech H2’20 (February 2021)
- GSMA: State of the Industry Report on Mobile Money 2021 (March 2021)
- European Central Bank: Best practices applied by financial market infrastructures in their business continuity plans during the COVID-19 pandemic (March 2021)
If you would like to comment on this article, please identify yourself with your first and last name. Your name will appear next to your comment. Email addresses will not be published. Please note that by accessing or contributing to the discussion you agree to abide by the EPC website conditions of use.