The views expressed in the below reports are solely those of the authors and should not be attributed to the European Payments Council.
During the first quarter of 2022, we gathered a list of recent and free reports that shine a spotlight on payments’ future and trends as well as other interesting payment-related topics. It is easy to get lost in the flow of new reports, therefore, the EPC made a selection that you can check out and download for free:
- IBM: 2022 Global Outlook for Banking and Financial Markets (January 2022)
- Deloitte: 2022 banking and capital markets outlook (January 2022)
- KPMG: Pulse of Fintech H2’21 (January 2022)
- GSMA: State of the Industry Report on Mobile Money 2022 (March 2022)
- European Central Bank (ECB): Study on New Digital Payment Methods (commissioned by the ECB) (March 2022)
If you would like to comment on this article, please identify yourself with your first and last name. Your name will appear next to your comment. Email addresses will not be published. Please note that by accessing or contributing to the discussion you agree to abide by the EPC website conditions of use.