The views expressed in the below reports are solely those of the authors and should not be attributed to the European Payments Council.
Are you interested to keep up to date on everything that is being published online related to payments? We have gathered some of the most interesting (and free) reports published during the first quarter of 2019.
- PYMNTS and Brighterion collaboration: How Fis are using artificial intelligence and machine learning
- UK Finance, KPMG: Ethical use of customer data in a digital economy (March 2019)
- Ernst & Young: 2019 Global bank regulatory outlook: Preparing for regulation in the digital age (January 2019)
- Accenture: Top 10 banking trends for 2019: A Potential Tipping Point (January 2019)
- European Banking Authority: EBA Consumer Trends Report for 2018-19 (February 2019)
If you would like to comment on this article, please identify yourself with your first and last name. Your name will appear next to your comment. Email addresses will not be published. Please note that by accessing or contributing to the discussion you agree to abide by the EPC website conditions of use.