Do you find it difficult to keep up to date on everything that is being published online about payments? We have gathered some of the most interesting (and free) reports published during the fourth quarter of 2017.
The views expressed in the below reports are solely those of the authors and should not be attributed to the European Payments Council.
- Payments Cards & Mobile white paper on National payment systems in the open era (October 2017)
- The City of London and KPMG’s report on the Value of fintech (October 2017)
- Payments Cards and Mobile’s and NCR’s report on PSD2 and Europe’s open banking mandate – Challenges for banks and fintechs (October 2017)
- Consult Hyperion’s and Jumio’s white paper on Solving the identify problem in PSD2 and GDPR (October 2017)
- ComplianceOnline’s practical guide on EU cybersecurity regulation and focus on security obligations under the NISD and PSD2 (October 2017)
- Finextra’s and Intel’s paper on Fintech collaboration: How banks can leverage the power of regtech (October 2017)
- McKinsey's Global banking annual review 2017 - The phoenix rises: remaking the bank for an ecosystem world (October 2017)
- Finextra’s and Dovetail research paper on Payments transformation: modernising to stay relevant in the digital age (November 2017)
- Accenture’s report on Driving the future of payments – 10 mega trends (December 2017)
- The European Banking Authority’s Opinion on the transition from PSD1 to PSD2 (December 2017)
And to be regularly kept informed about the latest insightful reports on payments, follow us on Twitter.
If you would like to comment on this article, please identify yourself with your first and last name. Your name will appear next to your comment. Email addresses will not be published. Please note that by accessing or contributing to the discussion you agree to abide by the EPC website conditions of use.