We have gathered a selection of recent and free reports on payments and which might interest professionals working in the industry. Fintech, instant payments, the revised Payment Services Directive (), open banking, cybersecurity… Find out more about the latest researches on these hot topics.
The views expressed in the below reports are solely those of the authors and should not be attributed to the European Payments Council.
- Ernst and Young’s Fintech Adoption Index 2017 (June 2017)
- The Global Payments Innovation Jury 2017 – An insider’s View to Payments and Fintech (July 2017)
- Icon Solutions’ report on Instant Payments and the Post-PSD2 World (July 2017)
- My Pinpad’s report on Customer Trust Survey Report 2017 (July 2017)
- The Paypers’ report on Open Banking and APIs – a new era of innovation in banking (July 2017)
- Accenture’s 2017 Cyber Threatscape report (July 2017)
- The Euro Retail Payments Board’s Annual Report 2016-2017 (August 2017)
- The World Economic Forum’s report on Beyond Fintech: A Pragmatic Assessment of Disruptive Potential in Financial Services (August 2017)
- Feedzai’s report on The AI Equation (August 2017)
- Roland Berger’s report on PSD2 in the CEE: How banks remain relevant (September 2017)
- The US Federal Reserve’s paper on Strategies for Improving the U.S. Payment System – Federal Reserve Next Steps in the Payments Improvement Journey (September 2016)
If you would like to comment on this article, please identify yourself with your first and last name. Your name will appear next to your comment. Email addresses will not be published. Please note that by accessing or contributing to the discussion you agree to abide by the EPC website conditions of use.