The March 2016 issue of the EPC newsletter is now online. In a brand new format (simpler and more dynamic), this issue includes articles about, among other topics:
- Blockchain. The gathered experts from all sides of the payment industry to discuss whether blockchain is a short-lived illusion or, in fact, a real game changer.
- The same day ACH project in the U.S., led by NACHA, the Electronic Payments Association®.
- The outcome of the Person-to-Person mobile payments workshop, organised by the in January 2016, and the next steps to develop pan-European interoperability.
- The ’s position on the European Banking Authority’s discussion paper on strong customer authentication and secure communication under .
- A focus on the French payments landscape.
The newsletter also contains information regarding the latest developments on the ’s various core activities including in this edition the public consultations on the existing schemes, the brand-new Inst scheme and the Cards Volume.
To make sure you receive the next free newsletter, sign up here.
If you would like to comment on this article, please identify yourself with your first and last name. Your name will appear next to your comment. Email addresses will not be published. Please note that by accessing or contributing to the discussion you agree to abide by the EPC website conditions of use.