Whilst the European Payments Council () AISBL has used its best endeavours to make sure that all the information, data, documentation and other material (copy and images) on this website are accurate and complete, it does not accept liability for any errors or omissions.
will not be liable for any claims or losses of any nature arising directly or indirectly from use of the information, data, documentation or other material on this website.
All the information, data, documentation and other material (copy and images) contained in this website are protected by intellectual property rights.
In principle, the information contained in this website can be reproduced, redistributed and transmitted for non-commercial purposes, as long as the as its source is acknowledged.
Notwithstanding the above, any reproduction, redistribution or transmission of the Credit Transfer Rulebook, the Instant Credit Transfer Rulebook, the Core Direct Debit Rulebook or the Business to Business Direct Debit Rulebook, as well as the related Implementation Guidelines, as amended from time to time, in whole or in part, is subject to the prior written approval of the .
Links from this website to other sites are for information only.
accepts no responsibility or liability arising from access to, or for the material on, any site to which it is linked, nor does the presence of links to other sites imply any endorsement by of these sites, their contents or their privacy practices.
Access to this website is confirmation that you have understood and accepted these terms.
This website is subject to Belgian law. In case of a dispute only the Brussels courts have jurisdiction.
This website includes a ‘comment function’ that allows interaction between users and between users and the by commenting on and engaging in discussions regarding news items and articles published. The information posted in these comments by users is to be considered Third-Party Content.
The comment sections contain Third-Party Content submitted by users over whom has no control, and some users may not behave properly and may post Third-Party Content that is misleading, deceptive, untrue, in error or offensive. cannot therefore guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of any Third-Party Content, neither does endorse any recommendation or opinion made by any user. You are responsible for your own decisions and for properly analysing and verifying any information you intend to rely upon.
wants everyone to benefit from the comment sections and therefore requests that you contribute thoughtful and sincere comments and content. However, there are certain mandatory rules of conduct that each person participating in the comment sections must comply with:
- You are requested to use your actual name when posting any comments or participating in any discussions.
- You may not represent that you are any other person, whether real or invented, or imply any connection with any person or organisation with which you are not in fact associated, and you shall not disguise the origin of any contribution and not impersonate any person or entity (including employees or website guests). Anonymous posts will be removed.
- You may not upload, post or submit to, distribute or otherwise publish through this website any content or information which: (i) restricts or inhibits any other user from using the website; (ii) is threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, offensive, or otherwise unlawful (or which may be reasonably considered to be so); (iii) constitutes or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, gives rise to civil liability or otherwise violates any applicable law; (iv) infringes the rights (including, without limitation, intellectual property rights such as copyright, trademarks and patents) of third parties; (v) contains a virus or other harmful component; (vi) contains advertising of any kind; or (vii) constitutes or contains false or misleading indications of origin or statements of fact.
- When you upload, post or submit to, distribute or otherwise publish through this website any content or information, you shall use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that such content or information is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
- You must stay on topic, i.e. you shall not post any comments unrelated to the article’s topic.
reserves the right to edit, modify or remove any Third-Party Content that, in its sole discretion, is potentially misleading, untrue, offensive, unlawful, infringes third party rights or is potentially in breach of any policy, from the website at any time without notice. If you believe that any Third-Party Content published on this website infringes any legal rights that you may have, please notify us immediately with specific details by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Furthermore, the generally reserves the right to remove contents published on this website in its sole discretion, or even to stop offering the comments functionality altogether.
This statement discloses the information handling practices for the website, including what type of information is gathered and tracked, how the information is used, and with whom the information is shared.
In general, you can visit the on the internet without giving any personal information about yourself. There are times, however, when we may need information from you to better serve you.
You may choose to give us personal information in a variety of situations. For example, you may want to give us information, such as your name and address or e-mail address, to correspond with you or to provide you with a subscription. You may give us a description of your education and work experience in connection with a job opening at the that you wish to be considered for. We intend to let you know how we will use such information before we collect it from you; if you tell us that you do not want us to use this information to make further contact with you beyond fulfilling your requests, we will respect your wishes.
We intend to protect your personal information and to maintain its integrity. We implement appropriate measures and processes to help us to keep your information secure and to maintain its integrity (i.e. as far as reasonably practical ensuring the absence of intentional or accidental changes to its content, context, structure and appearance).
We sometimes collect non-identifiable information from visits to our website to help us provide better service. For example, we measure visitor activity on the website, but we do so in ways that keep the information non-identifiable. The may use this data to analyse trends and statistics and to help us provide better service to the visitors of our website.
We collect the information we mentioned in the previous paragraphs through the use of various technologies, including one called ‘cookies’. A cookie is a piece of data that a website can send to your browser, which may then be stored on your computer as an anonymous tag that identifies your computer but not you.
Please be aware that restricting cookies may impact on the functionality of our website. Some of our services may require cookies in your browser to view and use them.