The views expressed in the below reports are solely those of the authors and should not be attributed to the European Payments Council.
During the second quarter of 2019, gathered a list of recent reports that shine a spotlight on interesting topics such as artificial intelligence in financial services, card payments and innovation. It is easy to get lost in the flow of new reports, therefore, made a selection which you can check out and download for free:
- European Central Bank: Card payments in Europe – current landscape and future prospects: a Eurosystem perspective (April 2019)
- The Paypers: B2B Payments and Fintech Guide 2019 - Innovations in the Way Businesses Transact (May 2019)
- The Paypers: Payment Methods Report 2019 - Innovations in the Way We Pay (June 2019)
- Transaction Network Services (TNS): Consumer Differences Shape Alternative Payments And Cashless Systems Adoption (June 2019)
- Intrum: European Payment report 2019 (June 2019)
- UK finance: Artificial Intelligence In Financial Services (June 2019)
If you would like to comment on this article, please identify yourself with your first and last name. Your name will appear next to your comment. Email addresses will not be published. Please note that by accessing or contributing to the discussion you agree to abide by the EPC website conditions of use.